Not necklaces this time but wouldn’t it be cosy to have a room with hundreds of lanterns hanging! Of course the candles inside these ones are battery operated so there’s no chance of fires!! ^^
- Blow up a balloon
- get some wool (I used two different shades per lantern)
- lots of PVA glue (I mixed glitter into it to get a nice shimmer effect
- dip the wool string into the glue (make sure every bit is covered)
- wrap around the balloon (you might want to wait till one layer dries then do another one for extra strength)
- wait until it all dries up, then pop the balloon which will start shrinking inside the lantern then start peeling it off.
- put your ‘battery operated’ light inside and then hang up!!
- PS making these can get pretty messy ^^